Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Hello!
 
Cool to hear about your missionary experiences Mom! I always get really excited when you talk about sharing the gospel or working with less actives.  It reassures me that there will be plenty of opportunities to keep sharing the gospel when I get home.

Uncle Kyle will be a fantastic bishop! Cool.

We had an awesome week! We had Zone leader training.  We are too far away from stavanger to go there for it, so the zone leaders come to bergen and have it with just our district.  They asked me and Sister Peterson if we would take a part of it about working with new converts.  We got a whole bunch of fruit and had one of the elders try to catch and hold onto all of the fruit that was thrown at him- impossible.  So then we gave him a basket to catch the fruit in and he was able to catch most of it.  And then we shared some quotes from President Hinckley about how there is no purpose in doing missionary work if we don't hold onto the fruits of our effort.  It was a cool object lesson:)  

Then we went to Kristiansand and Arendal to go on splits with the sisters there.  It was sooo good! They are awesome missionaries!

Moves are on wednesday.  I'm leaving Bergen.  I was really hoping to stay here for the rest of my mission but I guess it's too good to be true.  I'm being released as sister training leader and I'm going to Arendal.  It's a little, little city and there's just a branch there.  So it will be very different from all the other places I have served.  But it will be good.  

I love you all! Have a great week!

Love, Søster Knapp

p.s. my release date is July 24. 

No comments:

Post a Comment